Tuesday 16 March 2010

I'm in that 'Blogesque' Mood again

Ok let’s get this blog update started. It’s now [13] days left until my return. It’s funny I came out to find myself, and to help my relationship, and all other things. By the end of it I’m no longer in a relationship, a friendship of ten years ends in chaos [ongoing by the way] there is perhaps tension amongst me and few people so on, and so on. I know I will get quite a lot of “I told you so” Don’t worry I’ve come prepared I got my box and for each I told you so I will fold it neatly and place it in there. I honestly thought this trip was going to help me and a lot of things personally. Like I said though I never came here to “RUN” away from my problems, I came here hoping to clear my mind and soul and return in a better frame of mind to face the problems I had left behind. It’s quite daunting I feel when I left I left behind bits of rubble, some cliffs eroding here and there, two, almost three months later I come back and an entire cliff has fallen, and now it’s just an even bigger mess. You get what I’m trying to say? I might have turned the little problems into big problems.

I need to give a shout out to my boy Michael Jackson who is always there for me, looking out for me. So I posted on Facebook that I was in deep depression, on the verge of suicide due to loosing my life I.E. my IPod. And I need to explain it wasn’t so much depression because I lost my IPod and I got a couple weeks left on this island no. This was me depressed because I was thinking ahead to when I come home, that long eight hour flight. For people who know me, know that I live for music twenty four seven. I eat, sleep, drink, breathe and occasionally make sweet L.O.V.E. to the sound of music [Inserts embarrass look here] and so I was depressed deeply about how I was going to survive. You think I joke I thought crazily. Perhaps I should just extend my stay. See what thinking irrationally does to you. Like prolonging the inevitable was going to make things any better for myself. Perhaps that thought alarmed Michael and he thought “Oh no! This cannot happen. Keisha must return home soon”

And so a week later I received a phone call from a lady who I went out with last week. With her friend, my aunty and her brother, she was like “I been trying to get hold of you for a couple days” Well no she didn’t say that exact she said I been trying to call you today or something. That was my little homage to Michael. The part one of the phone conversation for those who has listened to it knows what I mean. So quick thing some phone conversations Michael had with a friend were leaked on the net and whilst on YouTube, Tubing away I came across them. The others are a little more personal and sad, but part one is pure jokes. He all exposes how his father called him on Father’s day asking for half a million. Then he did a funny imitation of his father. Then he talked about his dogs which was just the cutest thing ever, mind you he said girl, a couple of times. And you know what I am talking about right? When you hanging with your girls and you telling a story and you be all like “And girl, let me tell you” When he dropped the G word honestly my heart danced and it was like “Oh my god, I love you” Seriously just when I thought I could not fall in love with him anymore than I am, I watch something old, or new, listen to something and it’s like It’s the falling in love all over again. Ok, so had to get that off my chest, back to the story.

[Added bit: Whilst posted and reading I forget the best part of the conversation, the end. So Michael has this lady nurse friend called Cathy and something about Randy called her ... [OMG need to tell you so I was adding this bit and suddenly came time to spelling to this one word which I haven’t written in a while. So I’m all there writing it down, this way, that way and I’m thinking hold up I should know this word, so after about two minutes I thought hell no, I going Google] Prejudice [That was the word] Anyway back to story. So yeah Randy was calling her that because she talking about she will never lay down with a white man because their manhood’s just too pink and red and their veins show. The way he was explaining to his friend about the nurse lady was too much jokes. And then he killed it at the end. He all telling his friend the process of what Cathy has to do to some of these old men, talking about “ she said she has to jerk it up and twine it and stuff” And his little cute laugh between sentences just melted my heart even more, and re built it each time getting bigger and bigger for him.

After she told me what happened I was jumping for joy down the phone, and just thanking her and the person who found it. Last week I was meant to go somewhere with my aunt but a little problem and we had to turn back and come home. And so we stopped off at a café in the middle of nowhere. We got some food, and then moved on to the drinks, my favourite. My aunt’s brother brought me a small bottle of vodka and I got to have it all to myself [inserts smile here] At first he was trying to be a responsible adult “You not having no alcoholic drink you too young” I looked the man in the eye and I said “I twenty one, and I can have a drink if I want too” He cut his eye after, said I was facety, disappeared and came back with half a bottle of vodka for me. He smiled at me, I smile at him. After a while he gave me a new name [21] and I gave him a new name [Sir] it was quite jokes he was giving me jokes, talking about his life and St Vincent is fucking horrid but I love it here. Then he was chatting about how all the girl love him wherever he goes [inserts laughter here]

[Special shouts out to my mummy, operation went well and now she is just relaxing and recovering at home. Daddy looking after her, always comforting to know I got my parent’s here and their looking after one another. Sending lots of L.O.V.E. their way and my family, sister and my boys miss my boys so much and all others]

[Secondly Mr Baker yes you! You too funny boy! Loving the blog update as always, loved the mentioning of my boy Michael J. Jackson. Soon come bro, [13] days now and then months will pass and June will be here, me, you Tinkerbell and Mr Lewis. Aw for real I need to see little prince Jr. I remember actually seeing him last year for his birthday chubby cute little thing, fast forward New Year I come into my house and I see this handsome little boy I was like “Rass this little prince Jr. Grown up a piece and lost all the baby fat. He looks too cute! Yes we all link up soon, and don’t forget if you wanting to give to charity, you can donate to the Just Keisha, hand me down foundation L.O.V.E.]

[Sending love to my extended family Tinkerbell, Mama J, Hayley Boo, Tayla, Paul, Terri & Nana J, missing you all too much, and I can’t wait to see you all upon my return. After I have kicked it, and chilled at home getting familiar again, I’m coming to Kensington come kick it with you lot. L.O.V.E]

Ok I need to admit I know I said that I was withdrawing from Operation M.O.R.R.I.S. but today was the most enjoyable day ever, today I was on duty and I do not know what possessed me but I created even more B.S. and twists to the operation. Oh my god! I was giving myself so many jokes. By the way mum, dad, Morris [See how bad I carry on now? Not even calling the first name. Strictly Government] said she will be dropping of Tinkerbell’s canvas, book and House party film, as well as my £30 which the quote “clucking tramp” owed me from two thousand and fucking eight, could even be seven.

Whilst I am doing this update, I am also working on the exclusive interview part two which will feature Tinkerbell J. Jackson’s Q&A’s. I was thinking I may even branch out more take it to the Michael J. J. community and get some people’s thoughts on anyone who has encountered with Morris, etc.

I finally got my TII DVD. So very happy about that, a few people may have been piece vex with me about the way I carried on. But I’m going to drop it Black & White. When it comes to me and my boy Michael J. Jackson, please oh please do not ramp. It’s very simple. So I asked the person who was getting it for me, have you gotten it for me yet, and I kept asking repeatedly. Ok so perhaps on my part I could have said how are you? Instead of just jumping straight to the question, I realized I could have done better. But once I corrected myself and did that, the person wasn’t responsive; fair enough I left it at that.

Two, two now I got a call on Skype and surprise it was one of my friend said Hey, got the talking, etc. So then she turned the video and I see my cousin. Things bit tense still. So I don’t even know how but I think I started first by asking have you ordered my dvd? No response, and so I asked again, still nothing. So I started to raise my voice and was just like “I just want to know if you have my dvd or not!” Then I think my friend said something and I was almost about to leave and then I think they were shocked that if they did not give me a straight answer I was going to log off. The thing is I know I am going to get it one way or another but when I have been waiting for it for so long, I don’t have the patience for games, just tell me either you ordered it and it’s come, or you haven’t ordered it, to end the story my friend told me she ordered it but it hasn’t come yet/

THANK YOU! Needless to say my friend wasn’t pleased with my behaviour and told my mother [inserts giggle here] Sorry it’s just please don’t play. She tries telling my mum about my behaviour but even mummy dearest said when it comes to Michael …” I did send a thank you to my cousin who was/is still vex at me, understandable.

I’ve now decided I will be attending college proper no B.S. next year. This year is strictly the year for getting a part time job again, saving [hopefully another attempt at trying to, and I do it successfully] and just getting myself back in the gist of things and focused a little more. I know my career at last, writer and I will be looking in the mean time for short courses which I could do in my spare time which can further help me.

I saw Michael tonight he was shining brightly outside my bedroom window. Until I am re united with my life [Mrs IPod] I have found comfort in beautiful therapeutic music. The sound of waves, crickets, horns, native music and so forth, infact it is what I am listening to now as I am closing on this blog update.

Boy time to hit my bed eye lids closing on me. Thanks
- Just Keisha

1 comment:

etcountryman said...

can't say that i have read or even kept up with many of my daughters blogs, but this must have been the last one she wrote before leaving this world.

I cried, i laughed, i smiled thats what you where capable of doing everytime to me baby missing you so much alwayssssssss in my heart R I P